Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 2 - Havana

Had a text off Dad earlier. He'd had a walk today to old Havana (Habana Vieja). He's visited a couple of Churches and a Cathedral - apparently they are cooler inside ... I think he means temperature rather than trendy !  I'm thinking it was probably the Catedral de la Habana.

He's also visited the Museum of Revolution. Dad picked up a cycle taxi - I think this is where someone else does the pedalling ! Now that sounds the perfect way to go out cycling.

Tonight he'll be catching the air conditioned bus to Santiago de Cuba. From the sounds of it the weather is a tad on the hot side - he mentioned it a couple of times in his text!

He had tried to call me and me to ring him but we never got through ... that's mobile phones for you !

Will update when I hear from him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment