Saturday, April 16, 2011

30 Days of Biking

My Dad picked the right month to be cycling as April is the month of cycling http://30daysofbiking.com/
All over the world people are getting on their bikes. I wonder if many in Cuba are doing it !  I don't think my bike will be making an appearance anytime soon. It's buried in the shed somewhere with a host of gardening equipment hanging of it ! It would take me longer to extract it from the shed than the length of time I could actually ride it for!

A friend is currently doing LEJOG (Lands End - John O'Groats) and he has been writing a blog each evening  http://lejogon.blogspot.com/ and raising money for charity. Seeing that Jonny has only been on a bike a few times in the last 10 years (that's probably how long my bike has been in the shed) he isn't doing bad despite a few "incidents" that he's had along the way ! However I don't think I'll be joining him ... well not this year !

2 comments:

  1. I do not think three wheel children's bikes count Kendal!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete