Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sai Yok

Got a text off Dad earlier. They are now in Sai Yok. They've got a great bungalow with all the mod cons for £12.00 a night. Apparently it has a cave and a swimming pool. Also close by is an Elephant sanctury!

They've done the Bridge over the River Kwai today. Dad said the museum there was the best so far.

Dave sent me a couple of photos earlier
Bridge over the River Kwai

Bridge over the River Kwai
Yesterday they were staying in a floating bungalow in Kanchanaburi and here is a photo of the bungalow.
Rear view of the floating bungalow - they stayed in the one of the left
Dad went for a swim from the balcony at the front.  I wouldn't have fancied pushing my bike across those walk-ways ! Saying that I wouldn't have fancied walking over them after I'd had a beer or two !


No comments:

Post a Comment