As Wednesday approaches we get another postponement of the op! This time it's postponed until next Wednesday (26th November). The same procedure - ring up on Wednesday afternoon to check bed availability ready for the op on the Thursday.
I've lost count of how many postponements we've had now ! I did think it might go ahead this week as me and Dad have tickets to go watch Revolution at the Velodrome in Manchester on Saturday night but at least Dad gets to watch the cycling !
Will keep you posted on any more updates